Friday, December 05, 2008

I've been busy...

It's been an interesting time for me and hubby. In the middle of October, I had my gall bladder removed--poor thing had lots of stones in it and wasn't functioning properly. It's wonderful to be free of that cranky organ!

Not too long after that, my MIL Darlene made the decision to retire at the end of the year from her full-time job in San Diego and move to New Mexico to live with us. She has always been into sewing and creating, then became a quilter in the last couple of years, and so we will have lots to keep us busy and involved.

I've also become very busy with lots of new quilting customers. I'm up to my earlobes in quilts to finish before Christmas and have another half dozen due after Christmas. No complaints from me! Earlier in the year, I was bemoaning how slow business had gotten--that has since turned around and picked up speed. Yea!

No comments: