Wednesday, May 17, 2006

At last, Aran at last

My Aran poncho, begun in January was completed in April. This was just in time for a trip to Wisconsin where the nights were very cold, and this poncho was only one of the layers I needed. I finally got around to taking a photo of it, in 87 degree weather (hence the open necked dress underneath).
This was a free Patons Design Studio pattern on the internet, and I used two strands of Knitpicks Wool of the Andes and size 9 knitting needles. I love the feel of this poncho--it's soft and drapes well!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this poncho and it suits you just great.... fabulous choice. Love it, love it, love it... looks so so so nice on you.

Virginia in Oz from AK

Sara said...

Wow! That's gorgeous -- it's elegant,even.