Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Once upon a time...

Greetings to all who come my way. It's a cloudy and occasionally rainy day in the east mountains of New Mexico as I write this. I'm a third generation Californian who retired to New Mexico in late 2003, where I live with my husband of almost 20 years, seven cats and one dog. According to DH, I'm addicted to HGTV and DIY...and methinks he may be right :-). I'm a quilter during the day, and knit in the evenings and on road trips. Life is definitely good!
Kat

1 comment:

Dharma Lynne said...

I can vouch for the accuracy of your addiction to HGTV, you even have the TV trained to the right shows. It's what keeps you hooked into the greater world outside of the fabulous views of remote mountain life. Yeah, rugged life out there in the wilds... Lack of traffic & sirens is *so* lovely a change from "scenic" San Diego, adjusting is easy.

My snood (head warmer) is so deliciously comfy to wear, and I get compliments every place I wear it. A winner!

The socks are also very comfy (I wear them lots) and while wild, are behaving fairly domesticated.

Looking forward to many more "experiments" to test out, any time!